Are you looking for a payday loan? Here’s what GreenTrustLoans has to offer.
A payday loan is a form of short-term borrowing you can access even with a low income or low credit score. Find out how GreenTrustLoans can connect you with a lender to fill your financial gaps until payday.
How do GreenTrustLoans payday loans work?
You can apply online through a simple application.
- Application. Complete the application online. If you’re preapproved, read the loan contract and sign the contract to receive your loan.
- Funds. Funds will be deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Repayment. The original loan amount and all fees and finance charges will be debited from you bank account on your next payday.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll need to pay fees for what you borrow, though the exact amount will vary by your state of residence and loan amount. Short-term loans can be expensive, so consider your options carefully before committing.
Please borrow responsibly and only if you will be able to pay the money back.
Before agreeing to a loan, please make sure you can make your loan payments in full and on time. We support the responsible use of loans and recognize that nobody knows your situation better than you.
What features are offered when I get a cash advance online?
Go through online reviews to find a cash advance that works for you, then compare your results with these features to choose your best option:
- A simple online process. A good cash advance provider provides a user-friendly online cash advance application that should take only about 5 to 10 minutes. Many lenders also accept digital signatures on their loan contracts, further simplifying the process. Once approved, your funds will be available as soon as the next business day.
- Your choice of various store locations. If you’re looking for a same day cash advance, find lenders who allow in-store pickups. Certain cash advance lenders have extensive store networks across the US, meaning you can apply online and receive your funds in cash.
- State-specified fees. State laws and the amount you borrow affect the fees you end up paying, and lenders can also charge loan fees differently. Choose a lender who has fees you can easily pay back.
- Lenders who accept bad credit. While receiving a conventional loan with bad credit isn’t easy, most cash advance online lenders have relaxed criteria when compared to traditional loans given by banks and credit unions.